Observation

Started Nov 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
shotshot
Forum MemberPosts: 88Gear list
Like?
Re: Observation
In reply to Al Giordano, Nov 25, 2012

Al Giordano wrote:

Sorry to disagree with you, but I really enjoy seeing pictures posted within the Camera forums take with a specific camera. I find the Samples and Galleries forum frustrating because the pictures are taken with any brand, sensor, point and shoot, crop/full frame camera. My primary interest is in Full frame high end cameras and lenses. How else do you validate the hardware performance without showing results?

No need for apologies, happy you disagree. I think maybe the forum moderators can work that out. Maybe there could be camera or brand specific Galleries. Regardless, most people who post pictures do it in a humble fashion, they do it to show what camera/lens they used and a discussion can follow suit but then there are certain people who spam these forums with constant snapshots and ridiculous self aggrandizing headers. You can sort out for yourself who is abusing and who is adding to the overall conversation. Let's stop beating a dead horse, everyone here knows what's up. As an example does it make any sense for someone to come to this particular forum and state they are a master at Photoshop and then post a sub par picture that leads to absolutely no conversation regarding the equipment we are all here to discuss?

-- hide signature --

"the Story___
of life is quicker
than the wink of an eye
_______
the story-of love ___
is hello and goodbye____
until we meet again"
Jimi Hendrix

shotshot's gear list:shotshot's gear list
Nikon D300S Nikon D600 Nikon AF DX Fisheye-Nikkor 10.5mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow