Some night stuff from Cape Town.

Started Nov 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
jim stirling
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,189Gear list
Like?
Re: Some night stuff from Cape Town.
In reply to CollBaxter, Nov 25, 2012

CollBaxter wrote:

I post wildlife pictures on a Facebook group which the decided to add a group called sights of the cape . Any way one thing led to another and some of us went out on Wednesday night to do some low light shooting at the Victoria & Alfred Water Front. Anyway I though I would post some of the results. Ieeesh I was shooting alongside some real lowlight cameras namely 5DMKIII's 7D's D7000 etc. Any way we all had the same light etc. I used a heavy manfrotto tripod , and the 12-60.

Strangely I was surprised how good some of the shoots came out after always hearing what rubbish you shoot in low light with the E-5. I was quite happy with these some a few came out far better than the other brands. Someone (Novice) had a pen and I tried to help him . I have now decided I definitely don't like pens. For me the Pen is defiantly is not mightier than the DSLR.

Yep its off center line but I found the center to boring. I was also ducking and diving security guards.

-- hide signature --

Collin

Lovely set of pictures Collin, though before opening I must say I was expecting Owl’s and Bat’s. As a noble countryman of mine once said “where’s the birds”

Jim

jim stirling's gear list:jim stirling's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Sony Alpha 7R Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Nikon D810 +13 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow