Y'all need to lighten up a notch or two.

Started Nov 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
Leif Goodwin
Senior MemberPosts: 1,386Gear list
Like?
Re: Y'all need to lighten up a notch or two.
In reply to 4x5 Guy, Nov 25, 2012

4x5 Guy wrote:

Doublehelix wrote:

The funny thing is, you look at the posting history of some of these trolls (4x5 Guy for example), and they are almost 100% flames and insults. They add nothing positive to the forum, but there is no moderation here, so they run wild.

-- hide signature --

James

I am not a troll. I am a regular looking human being. The problem is that there is so much stupidity in this forum that it's hard not to silent. Most of my comments are related to the hideous pictures that are presented here that shouldn't be presented in this gear forum. So stop being a pompous self righteous a*s.

How odd. I have had a couple of posts removed from this thread, including one where I politely pointed out that the above poster only ever posts abuse as per the above example. And yet the above abusive post is still here. Eh? How does that work then? So someone can verbally abuse others, but if someone else points that out, the post is removed. Eh? No wonder this forum is full of squabbling.

-- hide signature --

Leif Goodwin's gear list:Leif Goodwin's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon D600 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow