Enjoying the new K-01

Started Nov 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
TMalford
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,684
Like?
Re: Enjoying the new K-01
In reply to J Posthuma, Nov 24, 2012

J Posthuma wrote:

Thank you for you explanation. Quite a bit of work. I had the feeling it was a bit more than average. Nice to follow your experementing.

Did you have an image in your mind where you were heading to?

Thanks for sharing, it inspires me, Lightroom makes me lazy...

-- hide signature --

Kind Regards / Met vriendelijke groet,
Jetze

While I agree that it sounds like a lot of work, the action, and my familiarity with the workflow, make it not much work at all. That's about a ten minute process. Maybe 15.

Did I have an image in my mind? No. With every image I process I just go where it leads me. I never really have a plan. Sometimes I'll invest 10 or 15 minutes and just close the image without saving the changes, and visit it again another day. I wonder, if someone were looking over my shoulder if they's slap me upside the head for bailing after investing the time and energy, but if it doesn't feel right, I just stop and revisit later. .

You know, Photoshop has made me lazy too. I've created so many actions and conversion presets that help me get there sooner that I'd have trouble going back to doing it all manually one step at a time.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow