Started Nov 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Sooch2011
Regular MemberPosts: 156Gear list
Like?
New Orleans and the D600
Nov 24, 2012

Let me preface this with...yes I bought the D600 the first week it was available, and yes it does have the dust in the upper left corner of the frame. That said it doesnt appear to be as much or as drastic as others have found. I've got about 6000+ shutter clicks and the dust/debris were minor and I cleaned it once with a sensor swab. I am keeping an eye on it to see if it comes back or goes away/lessens.

As for a camera, this thing has changed my life...I am only 15 months into photography as a whole, I started with the D7000 (which is a great camera) but the D600 is an amazing machine! I love full frame and will not go back.

I took the D600 on vacation in New Orleans for 5 days, if you are interested in seeing some shots taken with this camera please check out my photoblog. I will link the best of set and on that page is a link to the entire series. The ones shot at night were all at 3200 ISO I believe and wide open (f1.8)

I used the 85mm 1.8g (one of my favorite lenses, if not favorite) the 24-70mm 2.8g and the 50mm 1.8g I used Lightroom 4 to edit them.

The Best of New Orleans

Sooch2011's gear list:Sooch2011's gear list
Nikon D600 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G +2 more
Nikon D600 Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow