NEX-6 Wifi

Started Oct 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
capt bob
Senior MemberPosts: 1,518Gear list
Like?
Re: NEX-6 Wifi
In reply to egarc, Nov 23, 2012

Yep I bought a desktop charger with 2 batteries and 12 volt Cig adaptor for 39.00 $

the batteries are lithium Ion  and seem comparable to the sony battery I too did not like the

takeover mode the charger offered very pleased and batts are small enough to fit in my Magnetic tank bag / Camera bag .

On the Phone connection Verizon updated my Play Memories App for my Android Razr Maxx

Motorola phone that would not really work the functions now it works instant both on transfer

and the remote function , The Motorola Xyboard 8 in Pad in 4 G did work with the remote and

the transfer sometimes but usually not the App update fixed the Pad for full function as well

the App updates seem territorial on release and the Carrier seems to matter too but

checking on line might show the App Direction to other carriers like Att ect.

If anyone is interested in that Charger / Battery deal I would be happy to post a link it really is good quality.

capt bob's gear list:capt bob's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A99 Sony a6000 Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Tamron SP AF 180mm F/3.5 Di LD (IF) Macro +22 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow