"Sony Tells DSLR Owners They're Idiots In Awkward Sales Pitch (VIDEO)"

Started Nov 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
Alphamale77
Regular MemberPosts: 240Gear list
Like?
Re: "Sony Tells DSLR Owners They're Idiots In Awkward Sales Pitch (VIDEO)"
In reply to WaltKnapp, Nov 23, 2012

that's what i thought, i see plenty of NEX user's locked on auto* all the time, it will be a tougher learning curve since you don't exactly see a button out there to change specific things, e.g. wb, iso, focus mode. I would think Dslr are the entry model, i picked up most of my tricks with a nikon d5k back then, and only after that did i fully appreciate the tri navi on nex7 and later drop the cash for an a77.

The commerical might as well sell people to iphone 5 instead, more than enough for the average jo, and probably better low light since its got like a F2.0 lens haha, you are missing out on long zooms, which i'm pretty sure isn't sth of an everyday use for people locked on Auto.

and yeah it would be funny to see the host ask someone using an a900 or sth on auto haha, just for fun, time to upgrade to video? may be that's the sales pitch then.

Alphamale77's gear list:Alphamale77's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony 70-200mm F2.8 G Sony 16-35mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sony 70-400mm F4-5.6 G SSM +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
BSNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow