Started Nov 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Gelbvieh
Regular MemberPosts: 167Gear list
Like?
RAW viewer for Ipad
Nov 23, 2012

I currently having a Transformer Prime (Android) for work which is brillant and have been using CR2 for viewing Canon RAW files.  Amazingly fast and so easy to use.  However I am thinking of getting an Ipad Mini for personal use, especially when travelling, and I would like to be able to download and view my RAW photos only so I can quickly check on the camera and user that all is in order and show others what was taken, they would then be deleted.

What program(s) would you recommend for downloading and viewing on the Ipad?

Remember this is to view only.  Backup is done on a Hyperdrive and the SD card is locked and stored, editing is done back home.  I don't want to get myself a Transformer Prime as the size and weight of the Ipad Mini attracts me and I would like to use another program unrelated to photography which is only available for the Ipad.

Thanks Gelbvieh

Gelbvieh's gear list:Gelbvieh's gear list
Canon PowerShot G1 X Canon EOS 650D Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM +1 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow