Michel J
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,009Gear list
Like?
Re: Actually,...
In reply to cyainparadise, Nov 23, 2012

cyainparadise wrote:

Michel J wrote:

mcl wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/11/22/sony-tells-dslr-owners-youre-idiots_n_2174844.html?utm_hp_ref=technology&ir=Technology

-- hide signature --

mcl

Very excellent advertising what can show that Sony used to understand all about the psychology of DSLR/T users (for most of them and longtime before they come to this market) and studied what can fit very well according to the needs of different customers profiles (over than expectations about permanent bashers here aha).

Thaanks for sharing, that make me laugh and save my day...

Kind Regards,

PS: hum... sorry, nothing personnal Cyanparadise, but you used to learn a tad about marketing or what? Not dumb at all to my side, but genious. funny, respectfully and very symptomatic imho.

-- hide signature --

Michel J

I think the commercial was aimed towards DSLR/DSLT users like you. Just that you just haven't come around to realizing it. Maybe when you wake up in the morning, and it finally hits you, and you go "Wait a minute!", you'll see how dumb it is. (Nothing personal, Michel)

Ok so if I made a mistake, I'm sorry, I do not speak English often. And don't want to hurt anybody.
Btw, I'm not that kind of user what you think I guess (I'm editor, then photographer too, working 15 years with UN and so on...), so I mean I don't think about me, myself and I... only Like many people here... I'm caring about other people by my job and by nature... and that inspire me. So if that is dumb....

Nordstjernen is absolutely right again. I'm agree 100% all

Kind Regards,

-- hide signature --

Michel J

Michel J's gear list:Michel J's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A37 Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
BSNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow