ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Rajeshb
Contributing MemberPosts: 880
Like?
A great deal for G3 and some questions.
Nov 22, 2012

Hi all,

This is my first post in the micro 4/3 forum. First of all I got a great deal today morning for panasonic G3 and ordered the camera instantly. I can always return later if I think it doesn't suits me. Here is the great price from B&H
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/768477-REG/Panasonic_DMC_G3KK_Lumix_DMC_G3_14_42mm_Lens.html

I was planning to buy a m4/3 rd camera for my wife to use during our upcoming vacation in Puerto rico. She always feels left out when  I shoot landscapes with my slr  I had budget of around $400. I like the olympus cameras for their in body IS, but didn't like their build and overall quality (only epl and epm series) when I handled them in store. I was also hesitant to buy the 12 MP sensor (I cant afford the newer 16 MP ones). So I was eyeing GX1 and G3 and I personally preferred the the small size of GX1. But then I saw this great deal today morning (it's still $399 in amazon) and ordered one.
So, how much better is the 16 MP sensor of the G3 compared to old 12 MP sensor?  What is your overall impression for G3? I certainly plan to buy another quick release plate for this camera and use it for some landscapes shots. Any tips and suggestions about using it are welcome.

Rajesh

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow