Started Nov 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
GIR2012
Forum MemberPosts: 59
Like?
Pentax K-r owner pondering.....help needed
Nov 22, 2012

I fell in love with the K-r reviews when it 1st came to scene. I bought it. After I bought, there is no way that the FF would be fixed in light at night. How much ever I try with lighting setting, the pics still come out of focus. Recently I shot one of my best friends' son's birthday and I was dejected with those out of focus pics. That family was feeling bad. I didn't want to sell without trying more or before Pentax issues a fix. Now, that I know pentax is not issuing a fix, it is time for me to move on.

I now own K-r kit with 18 - 55mm and then 50 - 250mm lens. I want to get rid of a K-r for a better choice.

Now, the help I need is - should I move on to a different system/ brand or substitute this body with something else? I want to sell the K-r used and then use the money to buy again. I don't want to spend more than 100$ now after resale. I am content with this level of photography, means I don't want to go to a higher level system.

Please suggest some choices.

Just FYI, I have discussed my problems here in detail, tried them extensively and they simply don't work with K-r. The same solutions work with other friends' cameras (Canon/ Nikon) http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/post/41315327

Pentax K-r
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow