Impressions of the Fuji XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 lens

Started Nov 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
Vic Chapman
Senior MemberPosts: 2,102Gear list
Like?
Re: Impressions of the Fuji XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 lens
In reply to HunterHawaii, Nov 22, 2012

HunterHawaii wrote:

Thanks for posting those images. They are shot beautifully and show how well the lens/camera work in various lighting conditions. Lol, so funny how a couple people posted about not liking some of your post processing... Those comments most likely came from people with limited creative ability. I think the images you decided to put your touch on look very nice (I don't know why people even post negative comments on here... especially with subjective subjects.) Anyways, thanks a lot.

May I suggest that it is people like you that are the problem! Am I not allowed my own opinion if it doesn't agree with yours? Why even comment on my comment - unless to ingratiate yourself with the OP. All you had to do was comment favourably on the images, there is no reason whatsoever for an attack on my opinion or anyone else's.

Think about it - I commented on the images - it is you who found it necessary to comment on my opinion.

I have been shooting seriously for over 45 years and as a pro for some of that time so I think my opinion is as pertinent as anyone's. Luckily so does the OP who unlike you is not an opinionated person. I have plenty of "creative work" in my files and I do not expect it to appeal to everyone, yet I know for a fact that it does appeal to many.

Vic

-- hide signature --

The sky is full of holes that let the rain get in, the holes are very small - that's why the rain is thin.
Spike Milligan

Vic Chapman's gear list:Vic Chapman's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon D700 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF Nikkor 35mm f/2D +13 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow