Started Nov 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
aus4ever
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,354Gear list
Like?
Re: Do animals cheat?
In reply to DUSTY LENS, Nov 22, 2012

DUSTY LENS wrote:

carlk wrote:

They don't think that's cheating even we humans might think it is.

Animals (yes we are still mostly animals) have only two basic instincts for the survival of the specie. One is to get food and not become food. The others is to get the women (from male's perspective). These have to be achieved by any means necessary. When the two are in conflict there are animals that are known to be willing to become food to achieve the second goal.

I think animals fall in love , and become faithful . But I also believe that it is not usually for life and it is not a sin if they should switch partners after caring for the young .

I have watched sparrows behave in a state of terror when one of it's young is in danger .

I think this is a love the parent has for it's young .

The parent doesn't know it is love , or even that there is such a word , but I believe they surely do feel it .

I think the emotion developed in the first animals and continued in Humans , Not All Humans , just the Human Humans .

Dusty

P.S.

So I think Sparrows are human too .

This pair are role models.

Monogamous penguins together for 16 years

P.S.  You need to try harder to get to top 20.  [wink]

-- hide signature --

Australia, home forever.

aus4ever's gear list:aus4ever's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D610 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YesNew
NoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow