Toronto Street Photos on film (m28 f3.5)

Started Nov 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
aidan obsidian
Regular MemberPosts: 252
Like?
Toronto Street Photos on film (m28 f3.5)
Nov 22, 2012

This is the second roll Shot last minute on my way to develop the film at school for a project that i had already finished, but required 2 rolls to be handed in. It was shot blindly from the waist with the smc m 28 3.5 @ f11-f16 with hyperfocal focus metering every once and a while. The film was ilford fp4 pushed to 400, developed in xtol. These are just fairly low res scans for 35mm (1100dpi), but will be printing a few in the darkroom in my spare time.

28mm made it easier to pre-visualize without looking through the viewfinder, and knowing the frame lines. it meant i had to get closer, but it was much easier, and surprisingly didn't have to correct to horizon much at all when printing or scanned (only 2 of 20).

the only one shot using the viewfinder, it's over exposed a bit, but it was to lend to the illusion of she shadow becoming a second staircase.

shot in Toronto, Canada. C/C welcome (there are a few hairs and water marks [the dryer was broken] but will rewash them before printing)

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow