Flat view
carvemeister
Regular MemberPosts: 104Gear list
Like?
Olympus E-P3 Camera (kit) $350
Nov 22, 2012

Reduced to $350 

(+ shipping to CONUS)

Olympus E-P3 + 14-42 Olympus lens + extras. Slightly used, but everything here is in Excellent condition. I love this camera. It's versatile, fun to use, and it takes beautiful pictures. I've had it a couple months and have really enjoyed it. It takes pictures on par with many larger DSLR's but the small size, light weight, and portability of the E-P3 can't be beat. The only signs of wear are on the edges of the top where the strap rings scratched the paint off the body. There is a screen protector on the LCD and before I installed that, the LCD was flawless. The lens is also in perfect condition, protected with a UV filter..

The shutter count is exactly 3,345 releases as indicated in the picture of the service menu on the LCD. This can be seen HERE: E-P3 :: E-P3-1_zps8a2f67bd.jpg picture by carvemeister - Photobucket

The picture shown on the LCD display below was just taken with this camera (and of course looks much better than I can show here). 3 ACTUAL photos recently taken with this camera and some other pics of the E-P3 can also be seen in the link above. All the camera functions work perfectly and the firmware has the latest update.
The reason I'm selling this is that I actually loved it so much during the short time I owned it that I decided I would like the more expensive E-M5 even better and just purchased that. They're both great cameras, but this one now has to go.
Camera comes with...
M.Zuiko 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 II R Lens
1 Olympus Battery & Charger + 1 extra aftermarket battery
Original Box, Manuals, Video Cable, USB Cable, Software CD, Olympus camera strap
All lens and body caps
UV Lens filter
Olympus Lens hood
Extra Large E-P3 grip (attached)
Original E-P3 grip
Sandisk Ultra II 2gb SD card

Photo recently taken with this camera and lens at Montauk Point, NY.

carvemeister's gear list:carvemeister's gear list
Olympus E-3 Olympus E-410 Olympus E-5 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro +13 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Shoreham, NY, United States

Olympus PEN E-P3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow