Started Nov 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
YiannisPP
Senior MemberPosts: 1,610
Like?
So the G15 is not that bad after all!
Nov 21, 2012

And I was reading all those comments a few days ago about it producing "very blurry" images and that various reviewers had not liked it that much and it had poor IQ compared to its competitors etc..

But here it gets a gold award and is said to have a very sharp lens and producing very good detail. Well, there were brilliant samples from the G15 on other sites that had reviewed it before and there were others not so good. Which basically means that Canon's QC leaves something to be desired. Or it was some problem with an early batch some would say, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, it's obviously a great camera and I would consider it if it wasn't so expensive in the UK (more than all its competitors, including the RX100).

EDIT: Although as I write it seems that the price is falling already. Which makes sense as it started from a quite unbelievable £549.

Canon PowerShot G15 Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow