Leica film cameras.

Started Nov 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
rubicon
Senior MemberPosts: 1,630Gear list
Like?
Re: Leica film cameras.
In reply to rubicon, Nov 21, 2012

Thanks, first off I'm bored with digital! years ago when I was starting out a friend whom i was shooting with, he shot a M6, and a 50mm lens f stop unknown.

I was fasinated  with the design, now, I'm in a position to "play" around, my dream camera was a Hasselblad and lens, and now they are very reasonable in price along with some of the Leica products.

Now I'm starting to reuse my Nikon film cameras and have been thinking of something different.

So links on Leica film cameras to learn about them their strengths and weakness.

I'm liking the "R" series as well, MF is no hurdle if I use my tripod, and take my time,

So if you can turn me to computer links on these film cameras and where I can obtain more information.

I've been looking at Adorama, and KEH used products, to gain an idea on pricing and conditions.

Any help will be appreciated. I'm not quitting  digital I'm just bored with it and want to get back to real photography as a sub-hobby.

Rubicon:

rubicon's gear list:rubicon's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon D2X Nikon D200 Nikon D700 Nikon AF DX Fisheye-Nikkor 10.5mm f/2.8G ED +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow