D-LI90 Idea

Started Nov 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
Joe Franek
Senior MemberPosts: 1,310Gear list
Like?
Re: D-LI90 Idea
In reply to alpha bet, Nov 21, 2012

alpha bet wrote:

I (and many others) don't like the idea of buying expensive electronics that use proprietary form factor batteries which become obsolete before the device does. So what do manufacturers do to ameliorate our concerns? Well, occasionally they build devices that use standard cells! The rest of the time they keep shortening the life of the device until it matches the disposable nature of what powers it. I don'tlike that. So I think out-loud and I was wrong. I'm not too concerned with my "scientific reputation", ego or how I come across. I just like results.

You can take great comfort that you live in the US and not in Australia. You can get the genuine stuff from B+H for less than $40. I will have to pay $30 plus for shipping. In Australia I would have to pay $120!!!  (one hundred and twenty dollars) for one genuine D-LI90 battery.

There is an Amazon deal for $26 for Wasabi D-LI90 kit with two batteries, charger and a car adaptor. It has been well received by people on Pentaxforum. I can't even get that, because Amazon US will not ship whole lot of stuff overseas.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow