Pets, Post your shots!

Started Nov 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
Andymac700
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
Re: *** One of the best threads in a long time .....
In reply to OntarioJohn, Nov 21, 2012

OntarioJohn wrote:

busch wrote:

lots and lots of wonderful animals and images of them! I'd like to comment on each one but then the thread would be full and closed.

-- hide signature --

Busch
Take the scenic route! Life is too short to do otherwise.
My Photos

I would guess most of us tire of measuring our equipment and declaring it bigger, better, or whatever.

Most of the posters are not living the high life from their shots but after kids and grandchildren our pets make us happy, and we have not been saying "that shot is soft", or "what lens is that so I don't buy one".

even the blurry ones escaped harsh critique and no one suggested a faster shutter.

I even smiled just now when someone said the shot was from Cuba and the people who don't go there didn't jump on it.

Pets are so universal and the cause for lots of enjoyment and happiness.

Lets keep it going, I'm sure there are lots of candid and whacky shots we would like to see.

-- hide signature --

Retired forensic photographer.
London, Ontario, Canada.

Indeed, a fantastic thread, finally convinced me to register and contribute.  Good to see that peeps can just enjoy their's and other people's pets without getting all silly about technical niff naff.

I'm away from home this week but I think some cat pics will be posted come sat

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow