Photo Album Recommendations

Started Nov 21, 2012 | Questions thread
cpharm86
Regular MemberPosts: 383
Like?
Re: so what are you looking for?
In reply to PenguinPhotoCo, Nov 21, 2012

PenguinPhotoCo wrote:

An album is a book...a physical printed book. You can get them for weddings or babies or seniors or anything else you want.

If you're asking about online sites to sell pictures from, that's a completely different question. Here you have to answer a few other questions - do you want to fulfill (print and ship) or do you want the site to do that? If you fulfill you have 100% control and only upload lo res pics - great for low volume high quality and you usually make more money but you have to do more work. I use instaproofs for this. There is no fee unless you sell something. They now offer some kind of fulfillment service but theres a fee for that whether you sell or don't.
I have a friend that uses pictage - he shoots a wedding or event and lets them handle the rest, including album design and sales.

Lots of people use smugmug and zenfolio.

-- hide signature --

Before everything else, getting ready is the secret of success. -Henry Ford

I don't do this professionally so I am looking for a online site that I can upload my developed pictures and have the site organize into an album or give me the choice to manually place them. I don't want a site as like pictage as you mentioned. Just looking for a quality, reputable site that I can get the finished albums from. I do this as a hobby.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow