Started Nov 21, 2012 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mobydick
Contributing MemberPosts: 548
Like?
Question to P7700 (P7100) users regarding image review
Nov 21, 2012

I am in the process of deciding which advanced compact camera to buy. At the moment I own a Canon G10 which is overall very nice but the video abilities are not so good. I tested a P7700 in the store and checked especially usability issues. In image review, I often zoom in and then switch between images. In switching, the G10 keeps the zoom factor and the position within the image, so that one can compare the sharpness of critical image regions between images very easily. However, I did not find out how to do this on the P7700. When I enlarge an image in review mode, all the dials just change the zoom factor or do nothing, and the arrow buttons just invoke translation of the enlarged image region...

So my question is: Is there a way to switch directly between images in review mode while keeping the zoom factor and the position of the enlarged region constant?

Thanks!

And a question for RAW shooters on the P7700: Which time is required between taking a shot and full image review with the possiblity to zoom in (in the shop, with a lousy memory card it was about 7 seconds which would be a show stopper for me...)?

-- hide signature --

Wolfram

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon Coolpix P7700
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow