Sorry, I feel I've neglected you.... Another great pic to share..

Started Nov 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
phototrope
Contributing MemberPosts: 592
Like?
Re: Giant sucking sound!
In reply to 1w12q312qw1, Nov 21, 2012

1w12q312qw1 wrote:

phototrope wrote:

rbmphoto wrote:

Love the way she's got a strangle hold on her drink and her purse - like someone's going to suddenly snatch them away from her.

On some subconscious level Neil must really hate people, because he always seems to manage to make them look so bad in photos. Or perhaps he just isn't very talented...

As I have noted before, NeilJones is none other than the famous Tim Burton using an internet pseudonym. He clearly IS very talented and making all his photographs look like scenes from a muted horror movie.

Whenever I come back to this place I get entertained. Nothing else.

-- hide signature --

"The job of the photographer is not to record indisputable fact but to try to be coherent about intuition and hope."
-- Robert Adams

phototrope,
Neil is just another ScottMac or Thomas Miller, a talentless hack who gets immense pleasure from sucking the lifeblood out of internet forums. They start a thread with a thought or photo that is infinitely onerous, then they get a thrill from the ridiculous back and forth of people either ridiculing or defending the OP.

Yes, I think you're absolutely right.

NeilJones will probably object to this characterisation because it is so true.

But I guess there is a place for all of God's creatures, even those who repulse us. Even Saint Augustine is known to have remarked he had no idea why God created flies.
So we can either humor him by participating or we can ignore him.

Well the effect its had on the forum for is that this has become a place for light entertainment.

Stan

-- hide signature --

"The job of the photographer is not to record indisputable fact but to try to be coherent about intuition and hope."
-- Robert Adams

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow