Started Nov 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
var1
Senior MemberPosts: 1,130Gear list
Like?
Good result from Fuji Australia.
Nov 21, 2012

Just purchased the XS-1 in Sydney and upon trying to charge the new battery had some major problems.

Initial charge as per instructions, battery showed full, started to take a few photo's and charge icon dropped immediately. 25 shots later a dead battery, tried to recharge, green light would stay on then blink, faulty as per instructions.

Contacted Fuji Aust and they said sorry, and it would take two/three weeks to send a new one.

I challenged this time frame, they were in stock and I lived only two hours away. They said send back the charger and battery and they would see what they could do.

Success three day turn around via post, now enjoying the camera. Interesting also that mine  came with an extra plastic add on (different shape) and when I looked at the pamphlet that came in the box the charger suites three different batteries, NP-95, NP-40 and NP-120

-- hide signature --

Cheers
Ron
Salamander Bay, Australia

var1's gear list:var1's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Nikon 1 V1 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 6.7-13mm f/3.5-5.6 +2 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow