Flat view
sacnav
New MemberPosts: 18
Like?
Canon T3i Lens suggestions
Nov 20, 2012

Hi All,

Thanks for your suggestions in advance.

Am buying my first DSLR this week and have decided that i will go with Canon T3i, mainly because its value for money and easy to use for first timer.

However, the dilemma am facing is the Lens that i need to buy for this model. I've been to many stores and tried out different cameras with 18-55, 18-135 etc.. I honestly don't feel 18-55 lens is for me, since i hate to carry 2 lens at a time. I would rather buy a lens which would cover some more distance than 55m like 105 or 135. In that way i can keep my bag light.

When i look out on internet all deals i find is only based on Kit lens (18-55) and i don't find any deals with other type of lens. So, am thinking to get only body and buy lens separately.

Here is the help i would need from experts:

• Lens which can cover decent wide angle and also distance, similar to 24-105. 
  • Lens which can produce sharp images with fast auto focus mechanism. Which is better than kit lens.
  • I've read about L series lens, what is the specialty about these lens?

My budget is around $500 for Lens since i'll be spending around $500 for body. This also puts me in dilemma as to why not T4i with 18-135 STM lens Am confused. Please help..

Thanks..

Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i / EOS Kiss X5) Canon EOS 650D (EOS Rebel T4i / EOS Kiss X6i)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow