Help needed - Upgrade or Downgrade?

Started Nov 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
Moogles
Regular MemberPosts: 159
Like?
Re: Help needed - Upgrade or Downgrade?
In reply to Jim Cassatt, Nov 20, 2012

Jim Cassatt wrote:

I bought the Fuji X10 just to carry around. Despite some quirks, I find it to be a great little camera.

I have been seriously of buying the Fuji EX1. It has received several rave reviews. When available, with kit lens it sells for $1400. I should say up front that according to what I have read, kit lens sounds like L quality.

My main problem with a number of mirrorless cameras is the lack of a viewfinder. I just cannot get used to focusing on an LCD screen that is barely visible in sunlight.

-- hide signature --

Jim www.pbase.com/jcassatt

I did a little reading about the X10, X100 and X-Pro 1. At first I tried my friend's X10. Indeed it's a fantastic camera. Was looking forward to the X-Pro 1 and when I tested it, I felt it's not worth the price. To my surprise, the body's quite large, like X10 + Gamma Ray!

Dont think any kit lens will give you L quality output. I can be wrong, I'm not that well knowledge in terms of photography and technology. NEX 6 has a viewfinder!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow