Started Nov 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
Michaels7
Contributing MemberPosts: 500Gear list
Like?
Re: A99 fault in body design
In reply to Ionian, Nov 20, 2012

Ionian wrote:

Michaels7 wrote:
So we know that you'll continue to reply because you can't help yourself. The insecure do those types of things.

Awesome. I like what you did there. You tried to take the very thing I told you and flip it around back on me. I know you think you're clever, but you're not that smart.
This is getting a bit boring, though. You're like a weeble-wobble. You know, that old kids toy where you push and they fall down and then spring back up to get pushed again? Exactly.

But feel free to spring back up after this push. That's what the purpose of that toy is.

-- hide signature --

'...For every man who has ever lived, in this universe,
there shines a star.'
-Arthur C. Clarke
-------------------------------------------
My gallery: http://www.frankperri.com/g/index.html
Why is it that the people with the biggest and most
conspicuous watermarks have the photos least worth
stealing?
I instantly disregard any thread or poster that use the
words 'Tack Sharp'.
'Can't help it, I am a Barry fanboy.' - gpr2020 (a.k.a. mzd), Sept. 3,
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n48/ionian2006/FrankShoppingWEB-2.jpg

Old man, I didn't to anything to you. You did it to yourself. Just look at your initial replies. You remind me of a discussion that my local barber and I had about the so called old/elder that try to present themselves as intelligent because they're older or assume. "They are a lot of old fools out here that haven't grown up." You're an example of that conversation. Nothing "awesome" about that at all. You want respect, learn how to give it. The irony of this conversation is your predictable behavior. where you're projecting that weeble wobble syndrome. If you were smart, you'd actually say and not do. You know, the part where you're suppose to stop replying. But like I said, you can't help yourself. That wasn't a flip it around on you. Just stating the facts. I find you very transparent and amusing. Carrying on.

Michaels7's gear list:Michaels7's gear list
Sony SLT-A99 Sigma 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow