NEX-7 question

Started Nov 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
jpr2
Forum ProPosts: 13,730
Like?
re: somewhere, deeply hidden in menus...
In reply to Kiril Karaatanasov, Nov 20, 2012

Kiril Karaatanasov wrote:

jpr2 wrote:

​even after power OFF/ON cycle?how to make the selected FlexiSpot location to "stick" yes, this is the pretty obvious way to do it ; however, the question was

My concern is even simpler. I want to stay in the AF point selection mode after taking a picture. The camera now just returns to its regular mode and one has to press the Focus Settings button once again and then only use the navigation keys. It is bad since moving the AF point is also painfully slow (much better then the LV on Nikon but worse than using 9 point AF system)

...at the position I no longer remember, there is an option to revert to the last menu position used (if set ON), or to the default (whichever that might be, if set OFF) - perhaps this (or something similar) governs also the "stickiness" of the FlexiSpot position? Alas, the N7's menus are so badly laid out that hard as I try it wasn't possible to find ​where​ they might have put it ???

jpr2

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow