Started Nov 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
Mentor_1
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,773Gear list
Like?
Re: Corruption
In reply to Marcamera, Nov 20, 2012

Marcamera wrote:

Mentor_1 wrote:

Our Canadian medical coverage is great for travelling all over the country, almost. Each of our medical cards is accepted in all provinces and territories except Quebec where we must pay cash and then get reimbursed when we get home. The frenchies there are trying to be a separate nation and so I say let them go. The equalization payments that go to them would then stop. I am not sure what the ratio is exactly but for every dollar in tax that comes out of Quebec they get more than that back from the feds. They need to leave confederation. I would like to see them join France with what land the natives will let them have (very little). The natives have stated previously that the Frenchmen will get a tiny space to park their butts.

-- hide signature --

Mentor
May the light be with you
Stop global whining
Stupid should hurt
Gear: My Lab Lara, cameras, lens, tripod, monopod, cars, MH, motorcycles (yah bought another), helmet, yacht, shoes etc. too much stuff.

No province in Canada is as corrupt as Quebec, not even close. From dock workers to Construction industry it is corruption, smuggling, bribes, you name it, they do it.

On another matter, they do not allow construction workers from Ontario to work in Quebec, you'd think it is the same country, wouldn't you?

Ontario allows Quebecers to work here.

For the longest time they have been net beneficiaries of the federation, if they split, we'll end up richer.

Rgds

And it goes on:

Vive la Quebec

Vive la Mafia

-- hide signature --

Mentor
May the light be with you
Stop global whining
Stupid should hurt
Gear: My Lab Lara, cameras, lens, tripod, monopod, cars, MH, motorcycles (yah bought another), helmet, yacht, shoes etc. too much stuff.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow