drh681
Forum ProPosts: 11,822
Like?
Re: Shows again ...
In reply to René Schuster, Nov 20, 2012

René Schuster wrote:

drh681 wrote:

http://now.msn.com/anonymous-wages-war-on-israel-with-hacks-and-memes/

I venture to say they may not like the results any better than the rocket crews.

... who controls the US media!

All this link does is just present the fact "Anonymous hacks Israeli websites". Result: The brainwashed part of the US audience automatically will believe Anonymous is bad, "how can they do that to poor little Israel?" Easy to be seen from the subject line here: "Anonymous joins Hamas!" What a BS! But obviously exactly the conclusion this article wants people to come to!

Anonymous is and has been "Anti-Israel" since I first heard of it during the previous election cycle.

It's a plank in their platform.

How come nobody wants to know why Anonymous are doing this?? How come nothing about the "why" is mentioned in this article?? I really couldn't imagine this happening in Germany; solely presenting a fact without an explanation or at least a hint to a possible "why" - that is not considered news over here, as half the truth is not the truth! Just lousy journalism!

In this MSN article it takes clicking on "Source" first and then scrolling down quite a bit to find the answer; how many people will actually do this? And I am sure this laziness is well known to those that produce this type of "news"!

Contrast: The German Spiegel article, it takes reading just a couple lines from the beginning and I know why they are doing this!

." Die israelische Regierung soll davor gewarnt haben, Gaza vollständig von allen Telekommunikationsmöglichkeit zu isolieren und damit eine Grenze überschritten. Die Konsequenz: gezielte Attacken auf hochrangige israelische Websites."Niemand schaltet das Internet ab: "Mitteilung"An Israel gerichtet heißt es in einer auf anonpaste.me veröffentlichten

http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/web/nahost-konflikt-anonymous-ruft-zu-hacks-israelischer-websites-auf-a-867634.html

Now all it takes is to click on the link in that article ("Mitteilung") and I can read on the Anonymous website about their reasons:

"But when the government of Israel publicly threatened to sever all Internet and other telecommunications into and out of Gaza they crossed a line in the sand. As the former dictator of Egypt Mubarack learned the hard way - we are ANONYMOUS and NO ONE shuts down the Internet on our watch. To the IDF and government of Israel we issue you this warning only once. Do NOT shut down the Internet into the "Occupied Territories", and cease and desist from your terror upon the innocent people of Palestine or you will know the full and unbridled wrath of Anonymous. And like all the other evil governments that have faced our rage, you will NOT survive it unscathed."

http://www.anonpaste.me/anonpaste2/index.php?0c3787b9e504b257#4vuPTzmEXo9+uyq78aSSgvqJgb1nV5DwOZXdau60ajQ=/

Another article by the Anonymous group, same context:

http://www.anonpaste.me/anonpaste2/index.php?cddefe41e70b47f1#YslgrtM6sgfngddFbLFJ699F7N9FgLtwuqayxtB4luA=

Easy to understand why Israel has an interest in not allowing news out of Gaza in this situation (particularly in case of a possible ground offensive!) and would prefer turning off all internet and telecommunication in and out of that place! US "embedded journalism" is censorship, this here would be even worse!

RS

Enemy communications are always a legitimate target in war.

The Isaelis don't seem able to block satellite up-links.

Just going by what I see on TV.

-- hide signature --

Photons by the bag.
Gravitons no longer shipped outside US or Canada
-----.....------
You got a camera, now go out and get a life; or at least a picture of one!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow