Thiking about the A57, can I adapt old lenses like vivitar, konica hexanon, takumar etc.?

Started Nov 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
gil
gil
Forum ProPosts: 16,514
Like?
Due to flange focal distance difference between your GH1 and the A-mount, you....(more)
In reply to sebek911, Nov 19, 2012

may find more adapters available for the GH1 than the A57. Pentax screwmount (your Takumars) should be ok with non and focus confirm adapters available and cheaper too. Tough to find adapter on the Konica Hexanon and if available, probably with a glass element. On your Vivitars, depending the actual mount (like if TX, adapters are available). I played a lot with MF lenses about two years ago but I haven't looked into new adapters lately except for my Mamiya 645 to A-mount which is cheaper now (~$45 compared to $99 or more two years ago).I am considering going to NEX (with focus peaking) since adapters are now numerous.

cheers,

gil

-- hide signature --

Cheers, gil - San Jose, CA Cheap Lens, JPG and 100% Handholding Provocateur Like happiness, photography is often better created than pursued.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow