Opinion's please,is a 2 lens kit enough to justify being into micro 4/3

Started Nov 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
Ridethelight
Regular MemberPosts: 192Gear list
Like?
Re: Ask this questoin in the Leica forum......
In reply to tedolf, Nov 19, 2012

tedolf wrote:

Ridethelight wrote:

This is a question that i have asked myself,the last couple of yrs of learning photography properly has made me learn expensively and sometimes painfully,ie lenses,lenses and more lenses ! with a few camera's thrown in,what it is i like to shoot,i love fast prime lenses,and i generally shoot between 28mm - 50mm in 35mm terms, hence i have the panasonic 14mm f2.5 and Panasonic 25mm f1.4 lenses.

Rather then having my GX1,add on EVF + 2 lenses,i wonder if i would be better served by the Fuji X100,this is a camera i had about 8 months ago and wonder if i made a mistake in selling (at the time still for very good money) now they are dirt cheap.

Do you guys think the Fuji 35mm f 2 lens is enough to cover the above lenses without the hassle of having and changing over 2 lenses.

Sorry if i sound decisive,hoping some opinions may help.

and see what they say!

Tedolph

Has crossed my mind,my worry is,if i mention micro 4/3 or the Fujifilm camera,they may treat me like a simple peasant.

Ridethelight's gear list:Ridethelight's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Sony a5000 Canon EF 35mm f/2.0 Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow