Started Nov 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
7enderbender
Contributing MemberPosts: 822
Like?
24" screens for new Mac Mini
Nov 19, 2012

Can anyone recommend two screens in the $500 class to be hooked up to one of the new Mac Minis? I'm looking for the most work space for Lightroom and Photoshop (and some audio applications) and figured I may be better off and actually get better screen quality than when going with a shiny 27" iMac. Not sure yet obviously how this will compare to the new model coming out in December or so but I have a feeling that I may still like to 24" screens better than one 27". Obvious choices seem to be some of the better Dells, NECs or the lower cost choices by Eizo.

I have the x-rite Colormunki Display for calibration and have confirmed that it would work in a dual screen setup on a Mini.

If anyone can convince me that it's better to spend 600 or 700 on ONE of the better 24" screens now and get the second one later I could see that as well, but I'm still hopeful that in the 400-500 range I could find something that has true colors and good resolution. This not for gaming or video or anything.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow