Started Nov 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
D300SandV1shooter
Senior MemberPosts: 1,427Gear list
Like?
Re: Nikon....Please, please, pleeeeeze!
In reply to johnparas11zenfoliodotcom, Nov 19, 2012

johnparas11zenfoliodotcom wrote:

WD wrote:

Just one thing really bugs me and that's why my most earnest plea: Just add a firmware update and give us the option to turn "OFF" the mandatory last shot review. What an irritation!! If I want it, I'll press a button for heaven sakes.

-- hide signature --

Warren

I have a J1 and did just take a photo to see what you are talking about.. so I took a photo then saw the image on the LCD..
Am I the only one that actually looks at the photo on the LCD after I take a pic? I just press the shutter button half way so that I can shoot another photo if i do not want to look at the photo that i just shot..
is this what you are talking about? that the V1 shows the just shot photo on the LCD?

It shows the just shot photo in the EVF on the V1. This blocks you from taking another shot, while you diddle with the shutter button.

D300SandV1shooter's gear list:D300SandV1shooter's gear list
Nikon D300S Nikon 1 V1 Nikon AF-S DX Micro-Nikkor 85mm f/3.5G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 6.7-13mm f/3.5-5.6 +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow