Started Nov 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
Bill Randall
Forum ProPosts: 14,884Gear list
Like?
Re: Rudest countries to visit
In reply to KEVZPHOTOS, Nov 19, 2012

KEVZPHOTOS wrote:

Bill Randall wrote:

Russia is listed as number 2 but I will bet it is based upon people visiting Western Russia. I have never been to Western Russia but I have been to Siberia in Eastern Russia. Everyone was very friendly and appreciated the fact we visited them. The only problem we had was with immigration. We had all been pre approved for entry, yet it took hours to clear immigration. Four taxis had been scheduled for us and they had to wait. Eventually the taxis left and came back several hours later.

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2012/04/11/where-are-worlds-rudest-countries-for-travelers/

I think it's just all down to personal experience really.

Sometimes one meets rude people...and at other times very nice, hospitable folks.

Every country has both....so I don't think it's accurate to make sweeping generalizations in this regard.

KEV

Exactly. In parts of South America if someone asks you for directions, it is considered rude not to give them an answer. To say "I don't know" is very rude. Provide them with your best guess.

Bill Randall's gear list:Bill Randall's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S602 Zoom Nikon D200 Nikon D5200
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow