How to find places for trying out Micro Four Thirds Cameras?? (around Pittsbugh specifically)

Started Nov 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
clengman
Senior MemberPosts: 1,297Gear list
Like?
Re: How to find places for trying out Micro Four Thirds Cameras?? (around Pittsbugh specifically)
In reply to Visualartivist, Nov 19, 2012

Visualartivist wrote:

Hey everyone,

I am absolutely desperate to get my hands on either the Panasonic GH2 (or GH3 if that was possible) and the Olympus OM-D E-M5, but I cannot find any store around me that carries them.

I've tried the usual big box stores (Best Buy mainly), the Ritz Camera stores are all being reorganized, and the only local store I've come across (Bernie's Photo Center) doesn't have either one.

One option is to order both and return one, but I wanted to avoid that as much as possible as time is at a real crunch for me.

Please share your thoughts and suggestions. I appreciate it!

I can show you my E-pl1, but I guess that's not as sexy.

I've been disappointed, too that there are no stores in the area that carry m43. If you manage to find one, let me know.

Carl from Brookline

clengman's gear list:clengman's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Rokinon 7.5mm 1:3.5 UMC Fisheye CS +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow