For those who missed 20% coupon deal on SX50

Started Oct 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
PHOTOJOE55
Regular MemberPosts: 450Gear list
Like?
Re: This time I read the fine print and 15% off includes cameras
In reply to Sue K, Nov 19, 2012

I'm in NEW YORK, Staples just called me back as they were closing. There is a 15% off code (or all you can fit in their bag) Cameras included. Their price is $449.95 and they are saving me a camera. the 15% off brings the price down to $383.00 I'll be there as they open tomorrow. It's kind of hard to believe but they've made good on price matching before so maybe it will go through. For those in NY the circular has a code for web & phone sales. It doesn't say any exclusion for sale prices and it does say INCLUDES CAMERAS. I thought that Canon sets the lowest price available and $383 for an SX50 does sound hard to believe. All I can say is I'll try it and let you know, but anyone that has the circular can make the purchase on line. I don't know if they have different sales in other states. I will write in as soon as it goes through. b/t/w, they have free shipping on ALL orders over $45.00 too.  Good Luck

Joe Prete

PHOTOJOE55's gear list:PHOTOJOE55's gear list
Canon PowerShot G1 X Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Nikon D300 +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow