Birds, Moon, and a funny Coincidence. (SX50)

Started Nov 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ken53
Senior MemberPosts: 1,522
Like?
Birds, Moon, and a funny Coincidence. (SX50)
Nov 18, 2012

The bird shots speak for them selves. Just so so, compared to the high bar that has been set by many members that we are lucky to have amongst us. The Red Bellied Woodpecker was at 640 ISO. Cardinal should be sharper but I had lots of air between him and I.

Now for the coincidence:

Take a look at the date and time of VisionLight’s moon shot. Now take a look at the date and time of moon shot in this post. I’m not posting this for a comparison of our moons. There are way too many variables to moon shots to draw any conclusions here. I am just posting this because it was an interesting coincident that we where thinking the same thing at about the same time. (-:

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/post/50306338

To VisionLight:

Hi

Great minds must think a like (-:

I didn’t notice this until this Sunday morning.

As you did, I couldn’t pass this moon by without giving the SX50 a shot at it. Giving our time zones (eastern vs central)…. We took these shots exactly 10 minutes apart. (-:

You have been a great contributor to this forum and I always enjoy your excellent posts. They are always fact filled and interesting. My self any many can benefit from them. Keep them coming.

Ken

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow