One HUGE reason for loving m4/3 camera systems!!!

Started Nov 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
illy
Forum ProPosts: 12,160Gear list
Like?
Re: A pros point of view!
In reply to Bangers and Mash, Nov 18, 2012

Bangers and Mash wrote:

I started this thread for a little humor, but some have turned it into something of a debate. So for those that have posted in that regard, I thought I would insert a comment made by a professional photographer:

"I am a professional photographer (weddings, family portraits, commercial, modeling, graduation, etc) who recently sold every piece of my Nikon gear for the OMD EM-5. Best decision I ever made! No more back focus issues and I have never seen a camera shoot sharper. Image quality of the EM-5 has blown away my expectations. Enter the EPL-5... So far this camera has proven to be a smaller version of the EM-5. The image quality is just as stunning and the autofocus is still beyond amazing! So everyone is aware and if you are wondering if these cameras can compete with the big boys, I have shot weddings in very very dark locations and I have shot portraits in every type of landscape and condition. Professional quality in a small package that will change the way you shoot and really make you think more artistically like we did when we used film. I am an olympus fan for life and I never thought I would say this but the micro 4 3 technology has changed the way I work!"

good for him, my needs are different to his, but i'm glad he has the best system that works for himslef

-- hide signature --

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

illy's gear list:illy's gear list
Nikon D200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Nikon D5100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow