FZ-150 Portrait

Started Nov 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
Tootsall
Senior MemberPosts: 1,106Gear list
Like?
Re: FZ-150 Portrait
In reply to Erik Ohlson, Nov 18, 2012

Erik Ohlson wrote:

Just some thoughts from my Studio Portrait days, which I do not miss, even though it sometimes meant working with some real beauties, such as this young lady.

-Erik

Thanks for those thoughts, Erik; I appreciate your suggestions. Unfortunately I wasn't prepared for the situation where there were approximately 1,500 or so people jammed shoulder to shoulder, "butt to front" and shuffling about 3" in any given direction all at a time! (Heck, even the rare few with interchangeable lens cameras were at a disadvantage to us "point 'n' shoot" folks: by far the majority were using pocket cameras or cell phones). I also had to live with a line of peeps all wanting to use the same background so as to avoid "human background clutter"! But I do see what you mean and take your advise constructively. Thanks again.

-- hide signature --

"Kites rise highest against the wind - not with it." - Winston Churchill

Tootsall's gear list:Tootsall's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Nikon D5300 Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM Canon PowerShot D10 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow