Started Nov 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Steven Norton
Regular MemberPosts: 405
Like?
The Gold awarded FZ200 likes bodies!
Nov 18, 2012

Its often debated on here whether certain cameras are any good. After the FZ200 review giving it a gold award it shows some people were hasty to get rid of their camera. Why? Because they didn't give it time to master it and they blamed the camera for their poor results.

I recently went to a local bodybuilding show which are notoriously difficult to shoot due to the harsh lighting and fake tan on the competitors. After around 20 photos I realised I was going to have to take control of the camera as it couldnt handle the skin tones so I tweaked it accordingly until I was happy with the results.

My friend next to me left his cam on auto and didn't get a decent shot as he left it up to the camera. The moral to the story? When you take control of the camera it will do what you want but theres no easy route to getting good photo's.

-- hide signature --

Regards
Steve

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow