S1, S2, S3, S5 Wednesday thread 2012.11.14

Started Nov 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
Carsten Pauer 2
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,382
Like?
Mark - 14mm Samyang
In reply to Mark Carr, Nov 18, 2012

Hello Mark,

Thanks. I wonder, do you think those lenses would have been cheaper or more expensive if you had bought them in NYC and then had them shipped to Germany, or from Poland?

ship from Poland to Germany is not more Expensive as from the US.
Because You must pay 19percent Tax if You Import a Part from the US, not so in the EU.

That's what I'm really interested in finding out. For example, shipping from Poland to Germany must be expensive, maybe more than shipping from the US to Germany?

No, see my first Phrase.

I know that shipping within some countries is very expensive, like in Australia, at least that's what I remember.

That is possible.

How do you like the 14mm?

Is that a Serious Question ?

I have never seen a better 14mm Lens on this World.
And i will buy in the Future this Lens again + the 35mm F/1.4 for my "Holy Trinity".

I have Test some 17mm Zooms + some 17mm Primes but the 14mm Samyang is a total other Dimension.

I saw some terrific pics taken with it but haven't been able to find too many reviews or sample pics on line. I read it has a lot of distortion but is very sharp.

If You need a 14mm Lens just buy it and You will Love this Lens for sure.
I have already Post some Photos here in the Forum taken with the 14mm F/2.8 Samyang.

I have tons of Examples from the 14mm F/2.8 Samyang:

Regards: Carsten

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
TomNew
MarkNew
MarkNew
MarkNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow