Started Dec 1, 2011 | Discussions thread
naththo
Regular MemberPosts: 250Gear list
Like?
Re: Canon 7D vs. Pentax k-5
In reply to Robert J. Gonzalez, Nov 18, 2012

Robert J. Gonzalez wrote:

I'll make it easy for you.

Pentax K-5: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Get the 7d

iLinkola wrote:

Hi everyone!
I'm having hard times, cause I'm moving on from Sony.

I won a Pentax k-5 body from a photo competition, but can't decide wether I should start to work with that or sell my sony and the pentax, and buy a canon 7d...

I've read multiple articles about these cameras, but it just makes the decision harder..

I've read that the k-5 has much better image quality ( http://snapsort.com/compare/Canon_EOS_7D-vs-Pentax_K-5 ), but I don't know how much I believe that comparison.

thank you

What you said does not help with decision really. That is a true definition of troll. Trolling is lame. He already won the prize he got K-5 Body and if he sell it will be sold as second hand at much lower value is a waste of money. Better keep the K5 and get some wonderful quality lens to choose from. Pentax K5 has better lower noise than Sony to compare overall in review. And Pentax K5 uses Sony sensor. Get some good quality Pentax Lens and bob your uncle all ready to take pic. Oh in fact Pentax K5 high iso looks better than Canon overall and even in low iso noise in shadow there is no noise in Pentax but Canon does have it in shadow noise in low iso. And Pentax has more colours on it and better dynamic range as well. You would prefer better than other. There are more option to play with in camera. Thats best way.

naththo's gear list:naththo's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony Alpha 7 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sigma 30mm F2.8 DN Sigma 19mm F2.8 DN +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow