Started Nov 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
groovejet
Contributing MemberPosts: 731
Like?
Sony RX100 Does Macau (video)
Nov 18, 2012

I recently purchased a Sony RX100 to use as a smaller and lighter alternative to a DSLR.  A week-long trip with my wife to Hong Kong and Macau was its first proper field test and it performed very well.  I am very pleased with the results and I found it a real joy to use.  I really appreciated the "always with me" nature of this camera and its small size meant it was not a hindrance at any time.  Its fast responses meant that I got plenty of quick shots and I didn't attract as much attention as I typically would when using a DSLR.

I don't have any photos online at this stage, but I do have a video on Vimeo that features some of the photos and video that I shot in Macau.  This video is probably more of interest to people that would like to see some of Macau; I only have a free Vimeo account, so the video is limited to 720 25p.  You'll have to take my word for it that it looks even better in native 1080 50p :).

https://vimeo.com/53726433

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow