I am finally ready to purchase a DSLR camera. looking at a Sony A57. limited budget. Other sugges

Started Nov 17, 2012 | Questions thread
Dutchpepper
Senior MemberPosts: 1,316Gear list
Like?
I am finally ready to purchase a DSLR camera. looking at a Sony A57. limited budget. Other sugges
In reply to Deanyb, Nov 18, 2012

Deanyb wrote:

I just upgraded to the a57 (also with a limited budget) from a P&S and loving it  I don't know where you live but in som places in Europe Sony are offering a cashback offer  here in the Netherlands it was 75 euro!

I also looked at the other cameras, almost went for the Pentax k-30 but I just loved the feel of the Sony just felt great in the hand, So if you can go and try some camera out it will really help you

The Sony will last you its got the same if not more features as the other its didn't get a gold award on DPreview for nothing. Another thing I liked is you can get excellent Minolta lens that will fit on the a57

DP

Dutchpepper's gear list:Dutchpepper's gear list
Sony SLT-A57 Sony a5000 Sony a6000 Tamron AF 55-200mm F/4-5.6 Di II LD Macro Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow