ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Annie75
New MemberPosts: 19Gear list
Like?
2nd Body choice?
Nov 18, 2012

Hi guys

Need your advice again? Recently you convinced me to go for 600D with 18-55 and 55-250 lens. Well, maybe not directly, but asking a few questions on the forums and following various threads, it did not take a lot of convincing from the shop owner's side to have me settled on the above combo deal.

Well, you have created some marriage tension in my life. Me and my husband both really enjoy the camera, but now have to make turns. It sometimes becomes frustrating. So, after deep thougt and consideration, the answer came to me. We need a second body.

Which one? Another 600D kit, 60D body? With budget more or less in the region of 600D kit, what would you have done. My thinking was a body with different E-FS lens? Worth waiting for 700D?

Your opinions?

Annie75's gear list:Annie75's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S7000 Zoom Canon EOS 600D Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II HP Officejet Pro 8500A - A910a
Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i / EOS Kiss X5) Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 700D (EOS Rebel T5i / EOS Kiss X7i)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow