Here is a slight case of wasted bandwidth

Started Nov 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
EvilOne
Forum ProPosts: 13,572Gear list
Like?
Re: EO a couple of reasonably off topic questions (in an off topic thread) :-)
In reply to Greg Beetham, Nov 18, 2012

Greg Beetham wrote:

I’m trying to guess what the purpose of the cylinder under the barrel of the first two rifles is for but no luck so far, what does it do? and the wheel thingies that look like mini fans on the side of the scopes, what in tarnation are they for? also finally what is the blue layer in the laminated stock? I’m intrigued by that.

Greg

Expressions I think I’m over: ‘That being said’ and ‘The gorilla in the room’ also ‘100% crop’ is a ludicrous statement while showing a photo as a result, but everyone uses it now…even me sometimes, darn it.

I’m still fond of ‘The only gun control we need is a keen eye and a steady hand.’

Ill private message you rather than talk too much about guns in open forum...those photos were just to prove that I am not anti gun, as I was accused.

Don't know if you have used the private message center but over on the right side of the page you will see your screen name in a blue box....on the right side of that blue box, you will see a Text balloon. When your see the number 1  in a small red box by the text balloon, you will know you have a private message.. click on it and will open the private message field.

-- hide signature --

Bill aka EO

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow