Here is a slight case of wasted bandwidth

Started Nov 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
EvilOne
Forum ProPosts: 13,573Gear list
Like?
Re: misfire!!
In reply to brian14478, Nov 18, 2012

brian 14478 wrote:

habit of writing long responses that are unreadable due to their total lack of punctuation and use paragraphs.

i am very inept with writing skills on a keyboard.i have had a computer now for approx.. four years.i don't write alot of emails and am not on any other forum or facebook.my lack of 'skills' in writing or posting responses has more to do with not being proficient on a keyboard.(i still look at all the keys when i type)sorry my rants and post are so 'garbled' with information.when i read them afterwards i see exactly what your saying.one big run-on sentence after another.your 100% right and i will work at it...thanks,brian

Brian,

You are much more humble, and a much bigger man than your finger pointing nemesis ( digitalis...  Yes I know how it's spelled) ) could ever be... there is a reason why I have him on ignore, unfortunately Ignore is not working and I and other have to read his less than amicable slams of those who don't have all his skills.. and thank God for that... the trolls and stalkers do indeed take lessons from a guy like that.

Id rather read a post from you, than have to be embarrassed by someone like that, who jumps at the chance to put someone down, to further bolster his own pathetic ego.

Simon,

Please get the ignore function working again.

-- hide signature --

Bill aka EO

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow