ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Louicia
New MemberPosts: 11
Like?
Starting Diploma of Photography and need advise on Canon Camera
Nov 17, 2012

G'day Guru's,

I'm due to commence my photography studies next year and I need advise on what type of canon camera and lens to purchase.  Our only instructions were to bring a DSLR, lens (approx 35-75mm) and tripod!!!

So here is my delima...

I was considering purchasing the new 5d III however the camera shop assistance and local photographer suggest I buy the 60d, 7d or 5dII for the course and save the money to spend on better lenses. Their argument was over the next 2 years there will be many more camera's released with better technology than the 5dIII.

I need a camera and lens's to cover all aspects of photography whilst on course but at the end of the day I'd like to start my own business taking NB, maternity and family portraits both in a studio and outside on locations.

I'd appreciate any suggestions you can provide on a canon camera and the lens I should purchase.

Kind Regards,

Louicia

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow