Started Nov 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
illy
Forum ProPosts: 12,160Gear list
Like?
Re: Um, Charles?
In reply to Great Bustard, Nov 17, 2012

Great Bustard wrote:

illy wrote:

i'm keeping with Nikon because the micro stuff just doesn't cut the mustard at the long telephoto end where i shoot a lot, i have dumped my Tokina 12-24mm(which i loved) and replaced it with the Panny 14mm, 14mm is wide enough for me right now, and i threw in a 45mm/1.8 and i now have a pretty good small system. It is a difficult selling lenses you really do like

Makes sense. For me, I rarely shoot over 100mm (on FF), and my longest lens is 200mm, so, actually, my ideal setup would be FF mirrorless. Sony's RX1 is just the ticket, except it has a fixed 35 / 2. A camera like that with interchangeable lenses would be just the ticket.

i'm hoping Nikon will get their finger out and make an FX mirrorless, personally i think they're having too many cups of tea with cakes and biscuits to get it done

-- hide signature --

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

illy's gear list:illy's gear list
Nikon D200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Nikon D5100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow