Started Nov 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
John M Roberts
Senior MemberPosts: 1,478
Like?
Re: D 800E Wedding Photographers please comment
In reply to Theodoros Fotometria, Nov 17, 2012

Theodoros Fotometria wrote:

keyshore wrote:

How I wish the resolution could be selectable, I could use full res for the interior photography and reduce it for weddings.

Perhaps they may be such technology in future

best,

Keyshore

Well..., let's hope that the interchangeable sensor camera will soon be a reality.... It would really be something if you could buy two sensor modules one with the current "E" sensor and another with say D4s sensor and change them at will ...wouldn't it?

The module could have the size of a small cell phone with the sensor where the screen is and could be slided in and out the camera from the left side as you look towards the VF using rails until it would "click" to where the sensor is accurately positioned behind the shutter curtains, just like we now do with cards on the opposite side...

The processor could adapt its firmware for the inserted sensor automatically and you would consider camera upgrade or having multiple cameras a nightmare of the past... He, he, he... just like changing film ...no?

Yes that would be great and not unrealistic. That is what I used my RZ for and hated the handling of that system. 35mm format style would be a dream. Get your patent registered and retire to pleasure photography and travel.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
+1New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow